Building Renewal LLC
Your trusted chimney cap guy!
Chimney caps are manufactured at our Durham, CT facility and installed by our own crews.
- 24 gauge stainless steel or 16 gauge aluminum (welded collars)
- Sizes to 56" x 116" - seamless
- Collars from 4" to 24" in diameter - any height
- Aprons up to 3" wide standard - optional widths up to 6" available
- Mill finish standard, unlimited color choices available
- All caps are cross broke adding rigidity
- Additional framing may be added at no additional cost to provide proper pitch
- Storm collars available in stainless steel and aluminum
- All stainless mounting hardware
- Mounting pads for terminations that need to be screwed down to cap - these screws will not penetrate the new cap
- All metal material is recycled - NOT put into a landfill!!!!
Existing rust stained trim can be replaced
- Galvanized terminations can be replaced with stainless steel
- A total stainless steel solution (cap, storm collar, pipes, and terminations) --- say GOOD-BYE to the painter
- A total powder-coated solution in one of a thousand colors
- A refurbishing option for existing shrouds to extend their life for many years, thus having to avoid buying new - also available in one of a thousand colors
- Rusty 'B-vents' can be replaced, painted or total stainless steel jackets installed - imagine NO MORE PAINTING FOREVER!